SAFE AND SECURE SHOPPING
Our Policy We do not collect any personally identifiable data from customers unless it is provided to us voluntarily and knowingly. At Tiny Canvas Prints, we respect your concerns about privacy and will take proper measures to protect the security of the information you provide to us.
WHAT PERSONAL INFORMATION DOES TINY CANVAS PRINTS GATHER ABOUT CUSTOMERS?
- Information That You Provide: We receive and store any information that a customer enters on our website or gives us in any way. This information is used to enhance your experience on our website, to respond to your requests, to customize your shopping experience and to communicate with you. Any personal information you provide is downloaded off of the web server to a secure system and is maintained there.
- Automatic Information: Some information is received and stored automatically whenever you interact with us. "Cookies" are one example of this type of information. This cookie allow us to manage your session and ensures that we keep your order saved while you browse the site and you select items you wish to purchase. These tools collect information about visitor traffic on our website and mobile applications
- We may combine the information we collect with publicly available information and information we receive from our parent, affiliate or subsidiary companies, business partners and other third parties. We may use that combined information to enhance and personalize your shopping experience with us. All information gathered is for the sole purpose of personalizing and improving our user experience.
HOW DOES Tiny Canvas Prints USE YOUR CONTACT INFORMATION?
We use your contact information for the following purposes only:
- Register you as a user on our website;
- Manage and/or maintain your user account on our website
- Record and maintain your purchase history
- Process, validate, confirm, deliver and track your purchases as well as payment processing, shipping and handling of returns, refunds or order inquiries.
- Communicate with you about all our products and services and provide customer support
- Inform you of new products, promotions and special offers that might be of special interest to you
- Customize products and services to suit your personal interests
- Enable you to communicate with us through social networks and other interactive media
- Allow you to post comments on our website, on social media and other media
- Protect you against fraud and unauthorized transactions, including identifying potential unauthorized users and/or hackers
- Comply with applicable legal requirements, industry standards and our policies
HOW SECURE IS MY CUSTOMER INFORMATION?
All transactions submitted to us are encrypted with 128 SSL software which encrypts information you input to protect it from interception by outside parties. Tiny Canvas Prints is committed to maintaining the highest levels of security and protection against fraud. We stay up-to-date with the latest in security technologies to ensure that your credit card information, contact information and shipping/billing information are confidential and safe. Unfortunately, however, no data transmission over the Internet can be guaranteed to be 100% secure. As a result, while we strive to protect your contact information, to the extent permitted by law, we do not guarantee or warrant the security of any information you transmit to or from our websites, you do so at your own risk.on we receive from our parent, affiliate or subsidiary companies, business partners and other third parties. We may use that combined information to enhance and personalize your shopping experience with us. All information gathered is for the sole purpose of personalizing and improving our user experience.
CONDITIONS OF USE, NOTICES, AND REVISIONS